If you think you have a pristine knowledge of oral hygiene, it’s time to find out for sure! Our dentist, Dr. Ryan Ross, wants you to know all there is to know about oral hygiene because it can help you have the top-notch routine you need. If you have a top-notch routine, you can properly care for your teeth and gums regularly. So, our dentist hopes you learn something new in the following oral hygiene quiz. Good luck!
1. Why is oral hygiene important?
a. Oral hygiene keeps the smile clean
b. Oral hygiene keeps the smile healthy
c. Oral hygiene helps prevent dental issues
d. All of the above
2. What should your oral hygiene routine consist of?
a. Brushing and flossing
b. Brushing, flossing and rinsing
c. Brushing, flossing, rinsing and using a toothpick to clean hard-to-reach areas of the mouth
3. When cleaning your smile, you should use a hard-bristled toothbrush, whitening toothpaste, and mouthwash that freshens the breath.
4. You should clean your smile often, like brush twice a day, floss once a day and rinse daily.
3. B (You should use a soft-bristled toothbrush, fluoride toothpaste and antibacterial or fluoride mouthwash)
For more information and details about oral hygiene in San Luis Obispo, California, please contact Ryan M. Ross, DDS today at 805-541-5800. Our dental team is here to help you in any way we can, even if it’s just by answering your questions. We look forward to helping you!